Beiträge von SCCB

First of all, I wish to thank to Wade and the whole team at Cerea forum for his contribution and permanent help to Cerea users.

During these meditation days of Easter holidays, we have been playing with the Ublox Zed 9FP (ardusimple card) and configured the NTRIP extension for Cerea, version 1.1.288_33_91_32_ntrip-de.exe

By chance, do you have this file in spanish, or know how to change the Cerea screens to modify the text to spanish??.

Thanks and best regards

In addition to the above, I found a pressure sensor that may fits what I was looking for: https://es.aliexpress.com/stor…ac-4fd5-9dc5-9bb60b7468eb

Something similar to this should be needed to read the pressure of the main tube feeding the sections, and send the voltage variation between 0.5 to 4.5V to the Arduino Uno analog input.

Question: Is the CEREA programme able to increase/decrease pressure based on the data received from Arduino and the speed of the Vehicle?.

Other than that above, I find that some of the pictures I have downladed in the past from this forum, for the sections control, now dissapeared from the forum!!(unless I am wrong).

For example the one attached herein.

Is this for any reason?.

HI, I have made a box for sections control using an Arduino Uno and relays with all associated information found on this forum. Thanks for the help.

Now, I would like to go deeper, and link the valve for pressure with the speed of the vehicle, so to increase or decrease pressure depending on the moving speed.

First, I would appreciate to confirm if the "Hauptventil3MarcActuel" arduino sketch includes this pressure control automatic sequence, and how to associate the pressure control with the arduino. I understand that I should install a pressure reader and that the reading of this should be sent to the arduino, but I dont know how to do, and which pressure reader to use.

Any help??

Thanks and best regards,

J.A. Riego

Hi Dayhawk,

By clicking on Cerea menu, Filter tag, IMU On, this doesnt modify the 1 on the configuration file, line: imuV2Activated: 1. T

This number is modified only by entering into configuration file. At least, this happens in the latest Cerea version.

For those who want to install an IMU Brick 2.0 and also wants to follow the instructions on this Youtube video:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    , please be aware that in case your IMU works well with the Tinkeforge software( Brick Viewer), but the IMU is not recognized by CEREA, take into consideration that it is also needed to write 1 on the following part of the CEREA Configuration file:

----

Control

----

portRBTQ:

imuV2Activated: 1

rbtqMode: 0

By doing this, you could save more than 7 hours of time moving like a chicken without head, which was our case, because we were doing all kind of modifications on the IMU firmware, Brickviewer version, drivers update, conections triple checking, etc, without satisfactory results until we wrote 1 as above field of the configuration file.

Hello good news after some nightmare days, the Phidgets controller is alive. The above mentioned problem was only due to software drivers, and finally solved with the help of an IT expert. This we dont know exacttly what was the origin as it tooks to the IT expert several days to solve it, not an easy task.

No, the one we used is the 21, and the date above mentioned on my post was wrong; now corrected to 22nd February 2016, and correct link for the version 21; sorry.

Good to know that the version 22 do not works with Cerea. We thought it was due only to the specific issue of the software version, and not a general rule of the version 22 that doesn´t works with Cerea.

Now we are again on troubles :((nothing to do with the software version). The tablet do not recognizes the phidgets controller. This happened after a electrical soldering operations on the metal stairs of the tractor. The tractor battery was unplugged during the soldering operations. Despite this, I think the controller is KO.

The devices administrator recognizes something plugged on the USB port with the yellow warning symbol, but not recognized as a COM port.

The message is "uknown USB device, error of request of device descriptor". In the properties screen, the message is: "Windows stopped this device because informed of problems, (Error 43)"

We have reinstalled the software controllers, and nothing change.

I am still trying to find a technical explanation for the Phidgets controller failure for the case it was due to the soldering operations. With the tractor battery unplugged, no current should be running through the cables...

I am afraid that the only solution will be to buy a new board of Phidgets controller ref 1065_0B.

Before doing that, we will check the installation in another computer for the case it is due to a tablet problem, and not of the Phidgets controller.

Keep you posted.

For the case someone is installing the Phidgets driver motor control reference 1065 on a tablet 32bit, please be aware that the driver version on phidgets web page dated 12 April 2018 is wrong, the system will NOT work.

We discovered this after a lot of tests and headaches, so finally installed an older version from 22 February 2016. Now there is a new vesion dated 8th May 2018 wich we have not tested.

The old driver versions can be found here : https://www.phidgets.com/downl…ries/windows/Phidget-x86/

Remind that the above link is ONLY for tablets 32bit, NOT for the 64bit.

Lo que escribes muchas cosas que aprendí las últimas 3 semanas. Gracias por compartir tu experiencia! Quiero probar la recuperación motora la próxima vez que use Cerea.

Please let us know your results. thanks

Hi friends, I am happy to tell you that we have finally suceeded with the autorot. We installed the autorot configuration file from Dayhawk, and initially the tractor was not even able to drive straight in the parallels, moving like a snake from left to right. That day we were very frustrated, but the following day we tried again with the same Dayhawk configuration file, but before starting to move, we went to the menu of Cerea to press recuperar motor (motor recovery) with the direction weels straight, and started the Cerea. Then the straight guidance worked almost perfect and the first cabecero (vorgewende) was done. With slight adjustments on the passperdegree to finally a number of 200 then all the cabeceros were done perfectly.

The explanation for the low passperdegree of 200 is because the phidgets motor in this case is not acting over the tractor direction wheel, but to the axis bar of the direction, with a gear wheel of only 7cm diameter.

As a conclusion I can say:

1) The configuration file from Dayhawk works OK (obviously, adapting the passperdegree to each different tractor)

2) Before pressing start inside the Cerea program, it is needed to press recuperar motor(motor recovery), with the wheels aligned straight, so to make the passperdegree adjustment to zero.

3) After above, press start on Cerea.

If you dont press motor recovery, the Cerea will find the Zero position of the passperdegree by himself, but only after a time moving the tractor like a snake. If you dont know this, you may think that the configuration of parameters you have is wrong, so you will start making modifications on the configuration with wrong results, and this of course, will make you crazy, which happened in our case.?(

The next step for us is to find a way to recover motor in a more automatic way....

I take this opportunity to say many thanks to this Cerea forum for the help, and specially to Dayhawk and Wade.

Keep in touch

Many thanks!!. I will forward it to my friend, as I will not be in the field until next weekend. I will let yo know the results then.

Thanks again for the help

Thanks Wade and Dayhawk for your clarifications.

The thing is that I have been few days trying to help my friend to make the configuration for the autorotation.

With all of the modifications we have made, always the result is that the tractor turns the wheels to the maximum while turning, but exceeding the point of recovery to the parallel, so the tractor is turning too much in time, and as a result it is impossible to enter again on the parallel line.

In other words, it should stop turning earlier than it makes.

We have been playing with the different parameters, and I am really tired to make a lot of different tests during expending many hours. It should not be such difficult, and for sure, we are doing something wrong.

The encoder works perfectly, the straight guidance works also perfect. The only problem is when we want to make a cabecero ( vorgewende), to turn at the end of the line.

We are using the cerea version 288_33_16,es, with a Trimble AG15 antenna, a Denga board (NVS08), RTKNAVI and with RTK local corrections.

The tractor is a Deutz Fahr, I dont know now the model.

Any suggestion before I through myself by the window? (I live on a third floor:S).

Thanks

The way you have calculated on the video(I can not understand the audio in german, just for what I have seen on the image) is considering the whole traject of the wheels from the extreme left to the extreme right. This gives you a figure of 25.842. You divide this by 50, which I understand you consider as the global angle for the both extremes. This way is exactly as the drawing above from msab6556.

Question, 50degrees is not too low angle considering the measure from the extreme right to the extreme left??

Perhaps I was wrong. I was on the idea that by using the RTKNAVI ver 2.4.3 demo 5 b24, it is possible to mix for processing the signals from the Smart 6L as a Rover(""NMEA 0183 compatible RS-232 serial ports""; according to his data sheet), and the RTK corrections received via web as NTRIP client in RTCM3 format, from the spanish local governments. This way will not work?.... then I need to read much, much more, because the more I read, the less I know.

Thanks Wade, I have already seen the Trimble BD982. This board is still much more expensive (1.300USD), compared to the L1 receivers like NV-08CSM on a Denga or the NEO-M8T on a board from CSG.

By the price of the BD982, I think is more efficient to buy the Novatel SMARTL6 antenna, which receives and process the L1+L2 bands, and the price should be not far from 1.300USD, with the benefit that you dont need to buy in addition a separated antenna.

Currently, as a dual frequency, we have also from NVS the NV08C-RTK-M, which exact price I don know, although I read somewhere around 600Eur; still expensive...

Next year I expect that manufacturers launch their products with dual band multiconstellation. STM already did it: http://www.st.com/content/st_c…ress-item.html/p4017.html

The chip partnumber is STA9100MGA. The Evaluation board not yet available, but should be a matter of months to have it available, similar like these: http://www.st.com/resource/en/data_brief/evb-liv3f.pdf or http://www.st.com/resource/en/data_brief/evb-t3.pdf but with Dual frequency.

I am ansioux to test it once in the market (of course, if price makes sense)

For the case anyone is looking for a low cost antenna, able to receive L1/L2 (only reception, NOT processing..), you can check the following link:

https://es.aliexpress.com/stor…/1920594_32815576155.html? spm = a219c.search0104.3.44.57b17e73BLFxq0 y ws_ab_test = searchweb0_0, searchweb201602_4_10152_10151_10065_10344_10068_5722815_10342_10547_10343_10340_5722915_10548_10341_10698_5722615_10696_10084_10083_10618_10307_10301_10303_5722715_5711215_10059_308_100031_10103_10624_10623_10622_5711315_5722515_10621_10620, searchweb201603_25, ppcSwitch_5 y algo_expid = 6eaeae0d-84f4-47aa-801C-b9a05b9723a2-6 y algo_pvid = 6eaeae0d-84f4-47aa-801C-b9a05b9723a2 y priceBeautifyAB = 0

It cost 73Eur including shipping. I have tested it and works fine. You need to add the coax cable TNC-SMA, which costs 18Eur including transport:

https://es.aliexpress.com/item…nce/32816624498.html?spm= a2g0s.9042311.0.0.eQ9mEW

I am using only L1+RTK, because up to now, I was not able to find a L1+L2 receiver at a reasonable price. I am using the NEO-M8T.

Primero

Hola,

puedes dividir 8.600 / Y (el ángulo máximo de tus tractores en un lado ~ 35 °).

Entonces tienes el passperdegree.

Thanks Dayhawk.

Per the above drawing, Y corresponds to the total angle from one extreme to the other, so, I understand you meant to divide 8.600 / (1/2) Yº (aprox 35º).

Now is clear for me that above drawing is wrong.

I take the opportunity to thank you very much for your videos in Youtube. All of them very helpful for the hardware and software configuration, including the sectors control.

1.Sorry I can not write in german. Do you know if the new version of CEREA works on a tablet 32bits?. In case not, do you know up to which version of CEREA can be used on a 32 bit table?.

Many thanks and best regards,