Code für Arduino - mit @marc markierung

• Hier mein geänderter code zur section control per arduino:

Dieser Code verwendet nicht den SDOSE Befehl für die externe Markierung weil damit nicht in Auto gefahren werden kann.

Es sind die Zeilen mit SDOSE auskommentiert und einfach durch Marc ersetzt worden. (Also eigentlich nur ein Provisorium eines Programmierlaien...)

• Ich bastel gerade mir eine eigene Bedienung zusammen.

Ich habe glaube ich das ganze Forum durch aber eine Auflistung aller @- Kommandos nicht gefunden.

Aus allem was ich bisher gelesen hab, hab ich bei der Teilbreitenschaltung die Möglichkeit über @- Befehle in beide Richtungen zu kommunizieren

@Cerea teilt dabei meinem Arduino mit wie die Teilbreiten zu schalten sind, andersherum kann ich über den @Boombox Befehl Cerea miteilen welche Teilbreiten geschaltet wurden.

Gibt es für den @SDOSE Befehl etwas Vergleichbares? Habe nichts gefunden.

Ich hätte gerne von Cerea eine Information über die Schaltzustände von zB Auto , A, Marca. So könnte man Knöpfe beispielsweise mit Licht unterlegen.

Kann man zwar , wenn man ausschliesslich über die externe Bedienung arbeitet, kommt aber völlig durcheinander wenn man ab und an aufs Display tippt.

Ideen?

Ist wahrscheinlich auch der Grund warum mit SDOSE so schwierig zu arbeiten ist...

• Offizieller Beitrag

Auto und Marca kommen in der nächsten Version. Ich habe eine Version, die das schon kann, aber die nciht hinreichend auf Fehler überprüft ist und deswegen nur mit Vorsicht zu nutzen ist. KAnn ich dir aber geben. Bist du in der Telegram Gruppe?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Dies war die Antwort von Cerea, vor gut einem Jahr auf die Frage nach den Befehlen für die Seriale Schnittstelle an Cerea vor gut einem Jahr.

Boom comands:

Command Sentence:

@CEREA;VGPS;-1;BOOM1on-off;BOOM2on-off;....;END\r\n

Explanation:

Sequence of activation from left to right. -1 is a free field. When dose map availble appears the target dose.

command Sentence:

@HIDRAULIC;1-0;END

Explanation:

Send a signal when a pixel sensor is in treated area. I allows to activate arm elevation electrovalve.

Feedback sentence

@BOOMBOX;1;0;0; ... ; 0;END\r\n , activate the boom in secuence from left to right

Feedback sentence

@SDOSE;1;0.....;END/r/n

[OnMarc;OnContour;OnNew;OnA;OnB;OnAuto;OnLeft;OnRight;OnTurnLeft;OnTurnRight]

Freecbak sentence

@PRESION;pressureValue;END\r\n

@CAUDAL;flowValue;END\r\n

@APLICADO;appliedFlowValue;END\r\n

Offiziel hinzu gekommen ist

Marc

@AUTO

Die machen das gleich , wie wenn man aufdie Schaltfläche klickt. Mit jedem senden wechselt der Zustand.

• Diese Befehle geben dem Arduino aber alle kein Feedback was gerade geschaltet ist. Ich hätte gerne eine Info von Cerea wenn etwas ein oder ausgeschaltet wird. Dann könnte man das erst abfragen, auswerten und danach einen neuen passenden @SDOSE Befehl zusammensetzen. Also Vorabversion. Wäre schön von jotesen da was zu bekommen. In der Telegr.gruppe bin ich mitlerweile. Carsten E.

• My intended application is grape planting. I built a simple hardware using Arduino Nano and a PowerFet to generate start pulses for the plant system.

When the tractor crosses a plant line, CEREA sends a message:

@CEREA; 2,78; -1; 1; END \ r \ n

or similar.

My sketch is simple, the firmware receives the USB serial message, compares to @CEREA and turns on the fet for several hundred milliseconds.

It's working, however I have questions. I built it without proper documentation, based on Andreas Ortner's code.

1. Cerea has a scan function. It can not find my device, because it obviously waits for some feedback. Unfortunately I have no idea what is the correct answer on the scan query. Please, if you know what to send as feedback, describe it.

2. The message is complex, and I simply do not know what is the meaning of it's content. It is not allways the same, depends on some settings or whatever. So my only chance using the first @CEREA part, and drop the unknown content, which is not really safe.

Are there any documentation on these messages?

It's just me, or these things are really undocumented? Strange, because if there is a hardware I can buy, I do not care on the communication. But it's not the case, no such hardware available, my only choice is DIY. But how to do that without a detailed description of the messages?

• Thank you for the fast reply.

@CEREA; 2,78; -1; 1; END \ r \ n

The message is similar, but not one of the above described types.

If the logic is the same,

2,78 is the speed - I misunderstood it before your letter, because I assumed the comma as delimiter, not as decimal point :)

-1 free field? (not clear for me)

1 start signal (it sends start only, no stop, so I wrote a D2on, delay, D2off sequence)

While I can live without the scan query&answer, it would be more convenient. I'll ask Cesar.

Thanks again.

• the -1 is (i think) the value of application map (Dose) if loaded to cerea.

every 0 and 1 after this (example 0;0;1;1;1;0;) are sections (Boom). (of the sprayer in example)

It turns 1 at driving like the section pictures (1,2,3,4,5,6...) in cerea turns green.

And turns to 0 when the section pictures in cere turns red.

See the post of Maltan:

I dont know the planting funktion cerea. i think no one in germany uses this (in automatic operation with arduino.)

If cesar gives you an answer please post it here to get more knowledge for all.

From where are you? You dont have an Map entrance.

• I am from Hungary. I am EE, living in Budapest, and helping my friend, who is winemaker and he purchased Cerea for his tractor and planting device. He is working in a small village a hundred km-s from Budapest.

He already used Cerea in half-automatic way and already planted 10 000 grapes with his machine. The start pulses were created by an optical sensor connected to the tractors wheel. It worked, but (due to some sliding of the wheel on the ground) the position of the plants is not absolute accurate.

As the new adapter is working, I hope the next planting will be flawless.

If I get answer I copy-paste it here. Also the source code of the adapter, maybe someone can use it.